Neighborhood and Location
If you are searching for a Baltimore home, you already know how much the city has to offer, now more than ever. As the home of some of the East Coast’s most illustrious educational institutions, one of the country’s most successful waterfront restorations, and a burgeoning arts community, Baltimore boasts new entertainment and dining opportunities each month. The Algonquin is conveniently situated, near key transportation hubs and parks, and a 10-minute walk to Baltimore’s historic waterfront and three block from the University of Maryland. Within a 2-mile radius of the Algonquin Apartments you will find movie theatres, Whole Foods, J. Crew, Crossfit, Starbucks and a broadening range of retail shopping for a a vibrant community.
Baltimore proudly supports efforts to reduce congestion and pollution by sponsoring the Charm City Circulator, a free bus service to key locations, sites and services around the city. Directly adjacent to The Algonquin is the Charm City Purple Line of the Baltimore from Penn Station, to the Harbor, Johns Hopkins and through Federal Hill.
- Baltimore chamber of commerce http://baltimorecitychamber.org
- Walking tour of Harbor http://walkbaltimore.com
- Charm City Local Bus Service http://www.charmcitycirculator.com/content/route-maps
- Landmark Movie Theatres http://www.landmarktheatres.com/market/Baltimore/Baltimore_frameset.htm
- Whole Foods http://wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/mountwashington
- Zipcar http://www.zipcar.com/baltimore/find-cars?zipfleet_id=308666645